Rose Spray ANY colour - Kenya
Bundle of 10 Stems
50cm - 60cm
Imported from Kenya
*Please note that photos are for illustration purposes.
The colours might vary as every batch is different.
*Colours will be given at random.
FLOWER CARE TIPS
- Make sure your vase is clean
- Remove leaves that will be below the waterline
- Keep flowers in a cool well-ventilated place and away from direct sunlight and fruits
- Add Chrysal to your water to prolong flower life
- Cut stems 45 degrees with a sharp knife or scissors
- Change water every 2-3 days or when the water turns cloudy
- Re-cut the stems when the end splits or when the flower becomes limp
You may receive products that are in their original packaging condition from growers (with thorns and leaves). Please buffer 10% for spoilage in your event planning.
Flowers and foliages usually require at least 4 hours to condition (refer to Flower Care Tips) before usage to ensure optimal quality as the products may be picked from the fresh shipments that arrive on the same date you received.
Should a specific variety not be available at the time of delivery, or if items are of unsuitable quality to send, we will contact you to suggest a substitute of undertake to substitute a variety of similar colour or type and of an equal or greater value, or send the item when it is available.