Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana - Malaysia
40cm - 50cm
Imported from Malaysia
*Please note that photos are for illustration purposes.
The colours might vary as every batch is different.
FLOWER CARE TIPS
- Make sure your vase is clean
- Remove leaves that will be below the waterline
- Keep flowers in a cool well-ventilated place and away from direct sunlight and fruits
- Add Chrysal to your water to prolong flower life
- Cut stems 45 degrees with a sharp knife or scissors
- Change water every 2-3 days or when the water turns cloudy
- Re-cut the stems when the end splits or when the flower becomes limp